Saturday, August 10, 2013

I would believe in Jesus

We've been talking to Elijah Grant about Jesus for quite some time and even though he could tell us all about the plan of salvation, he was never ready, and he always said so.   Grey and Josiah have been talking to Granter about the difference between heaven and hell at night when they go to bed. This morning Grant approached Mandy and said that he wanted to believe in Jesus now, that he was ready. 

Mandy and I spent a good bit if time re-talking him through it, to make sure he understood, and that his decision was sincere. When we were both convinced he understood, he prayed and made Jesus his Boss. 

Elijah Grant says, "God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are my Boss, and I know they control me"
Here he is in a pic taken afterwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment